Week 10 - Coronavirus

Link to week 9











Friday San and I go to Daily Dump in Indiranagar and improve the composting solution - San was using 2 clay pots - now she has gone high tech with a custom solution - with microbes and coco peat and all. . 

When I was at Daily Dump I was checking some statistics. A family of 4 can potentially save 300 Kgs from going to landfill a year. Imagine if all homes start composting. 





The army of sauces - keeps life interesting for these kids.





Saturday Achu makes Chicken Marhaba


Sunday evening I make Tacos with Baked Beans. The hard shells costed 150Rs.



On chess.com I try to figure this 4 player chess game. Couldn’t. Over the weekend was playing blitz games. Trick is not to watch your points - and be ok to lose. Then it is lot of fun. I was not looking at the time and was losing because of time outs - even though I had captured the opponents queen. Next week will try to increase my speed. 

Sunday morning I go running around the layout. Planning to run 30 minutes daily around the layout. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahul Hameed still lives...

How to become a Java Developer?

Who is lifting the world on their shoulders?