10. Stealing my nephew (Achu's) cycle. I turned green this year ( partly inspired by my wife, partly by oil prices ) and thought now I will cycle my way around AECS Layout. Well cycle is here but the back wheel does not hold air. Have to fix it first thing in 2009 so we can use it.
9. Learnt how to change nappies, sterilize bottles, hold a baby, put him to sleep, feed him, entertain him - I can write a book !!
8. Worked on my first .NET project on Vista. No comments.
7. Got the shock of my life on the new modified 81 seaters in Sleeper class and a never ending journey from Bangalore to Calcutta and back with a demanding never-tiring-keep-entertaining-me 10 month old.
6. Watched Obama create history.
5. and my heart brimmed with pride seeing Chandrayaan take India to new levels.
4. Discovering 335E - the red volvo bus for my daily commute and which in turn led me to Ulysses, War and peace, Anna Karenina, Big Bang, FountainHead, Atlas Shrugged, Alchemist, Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, Kaffka on the shore...
3. The horror of bomb blasts, terror attacks culminating in Mumbai attack. I am getting my voter Id registered. I feel I should do more.
2. Launching our start up - Apartment Adda, the first few nights when I could not sleep, the adrenaline rush when Apartment Adda went live, seeing unknown ip addresses on apache's logs - the last 3 months have been long tiring and worth every minute of it in richness of experience.
1. The privilege to witness and hear my son's first cry and the wide open eyes looking into me. An unforgettable day when we were bonded like never before by this little bundle of joy.
What an year it has been for me.