I dont want to be Alonso this week






















I was always thinking of writing a series in my post-a-month blog - so I will get disciplined to write more frequently for my million audiences...Finally I have broken my procastination shackles and heres the first post in a long ( hopefully ) series of a celebrity I definitely dont want to be this moment...so here you go : And the top rated honour goes to Fernando Alonso , 2 times world champion in Formula 1 currently driving McLaren Mercedes - (always) behind another McLaren Mercedes car driven by one Lewis Hamilton - who is a rookie and supposed number 2 for McLaren - who I heard has stuck Alonso's photo on his rear view mirror ( I just made it up - Hamilton from what I read about him is too humble and a nice guy to do anything like that).

I was watching last week's French Grand Prix ( yes I am married..hehe:) ) and Alonso chased Nick Heidfield for 60 laps trying to over take him on one corner which was immediately after the pit lane exit. After the second pit stop Hamilton comes out with a fully loaded car and cold tyres and over took some car exactly at that corner - a lesson for the maestro on how to over take..perhaps?

So definitely I dont want to be Alonso this week - and the British Grand Prix will be starting in another couple of hours now and Hamilton is at pole, Raikkonen two and Hamilton's rear view mirror at 3. Good luck Alonso !!

Next week - I have not yet decided who I dont want to be - lets see how the world shapes up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahul Hameed still lives...

How to become a Java Developer?

Avalum Naanum Lyrics